Welcome to my site!
I am a self-taught mixed media wildlife artist with a background in environmental engagement.
Using mainly color pencil, charcoal, and pastel my intention is to create intimate portraits of wild animals.
My portfolio of work is grouped into four projects.
- Sketchbook illustrates quick drawings in pencil and charcoal.
- The bird gallery of colour pencil sketches.
- Pet portraits that incorporate pastel and colour pencil
- Animal Faces consists of intimate portraits of wild animals
- Local Wildlife consists of drawings of animals that live local to me.
My current project involves drawing a Tawny Owl and a Barn Owl:
Last year my best nine images on Instagram were:
The goals for 2019:
- Build a stronger following by sharing more of my artwork through social media
- Start selling my artwork online.